Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Stripes Look

Hello everyone!
I am back after a mini vacation!  And in the future, I will be
posting a recipe that I recently tried that I LOVE.  I finally had
a decent camera to take pictures!  Yay! :)
More on that to come later.

 While relaxing and obsessively cleaning
I did manage to find time to go on Pinterest to find some cute looks with
stripes!  I have been digging this look lately! 
Something about the stripes that can add so much to your style.

Here are some of my favorite looks
(and by some, I really do mean some... so many to try one day! :) ).















From floral combos to a simple golden necklace,
the stripes look is good for all seasons!  

Hope you are having a great day!
~Nutmeg

Images via nutmeg326.polyvore, chicwish.com, southern charm,
lolobu.com, belleoftheball.blogspot, yepitsprep.tumblr, and Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment