Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lovely Desk Inspiration

Happy Thursday, everyone!

While I finally have a summer vacation,
I am taking an online English class I need to graduate.
Since I am busy with my mountain of homework, I have been more interested 
in looking for ways to brighten up my work space.

Here are some of my favorite finds:

I love the addition of flowers to anything, and the candle is another perfect accessory 
for my desk. :) 


I love the stripe theme here!  From the planner to magazine organizers, stripes are 
never a bad way to go!
Kate Spade patterned erasers found here.


The pillow and pencil pouch would be a great motivator for anyone. ;)
I also really like the flower arrangement here too!
Girl you better work pillow found here.
I am very busy pencil pouch found here
Tumbler found here.



I really like the pink theme going on here!  Good organization with the magazine holders
and a pretty planner.  
Awesome coffee mug found here.
Magazine organizer found here. Also available in a pretty emerald color! On sale now for$12!!
Planner found here.  New additions of the planner are available! 



Starbucks?  Check.
Ready to work?  Check. 

So lovely! :)  
Hope you have a wonderful day! 
~Nutmeg

Images via lifelaughterandcoffee.tumblr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment