Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday Inspiration

Hello all!

This Friday is the last day of my online English class and I am so excited!
It will be nice to have some more free time and do things for myself. 
Hello manicures and sunshine! :)

Anyways, here are some things that I am obsessing over:

1.  Tory Burch: The Perry Tote
I think that this would be the perfect bag for any working woman 
or for that woman who carries around a lot of stuff in her purse.
What I mean to say is that this purse if perfect for every woman on the planet. 


Found here

2. Lilly Pulitzer Skirts

Found here.
She has so many more designs so be sure to check them out!

3. Vera Bradley Backpacks

I just got mine and it is the greatest backpack I have ever owned.
I own so many Vera products it's crazy, but at the same time
I know that her products are high quality so I had no doubt I was
going to fall in love with this backpack!
This backpack holds so much and as a science major who has about
5-6 textbooks per semester that are at least 500 pages, that is saying a lot!
Hurry though!!  This backpack is on sale!! :)  

4. Decorative Pillows 
These are the perfect statement pieces to add to any room.


I may or may not be developing a pillow fetish... ;)

Here are a few other links for fun!

A yummy looking flatbread recipe.

If money grew on trees, I would go for these David Yurman bracelets.

Hope you have a great day!!
~Nutmeg







No comments:

Post a Comment