Tuesday, August 19, 2014

DIY Ombre Candles

Hello there everybody!

So I have been watching my Yankee candles slowly burn down
and now there is not a whole lot left of them (sad day!).
But thanks to Pinterest, I found a website here that will cure my 
soon to be lack of candles in my bedroom.

Looks super easy, they have great instructions on what to do.
Plus, these would make great gifts for anyone who loves candles and
can be given for any occasion: birthday, Christmas, etc...



Super cute, right?!?!

And a few more links for fun!

This is a good read for anyone who is thinking about getting married.

I'm curious to try this new scent from COACH.

A very cute and stylish Tory Burch bag from Nordstrom


Hope you have a wonderful day! :)
~Nutmeg


Image via missrenaissance.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment