Wednesday, July 23, 2014

NAKED by Urban Decay

Ladies, lets face it: if we could own everything found in Sephora or Nordstrom,
we would be some of the happiest people on the planet, am I right?!  
I know I would be!

Honestly if somebody gave me $10,000 that money is going toward my
wardrobe and makeup.  No questions asked.

I have been dying to try this NAKED makeup as I have heard tons of
great reviews on it!






Sigh.  How I would love for all of these eyeshadow palettes to be in 
my beauty collection.

In the meantime, however, Sephora has their ownline of eyeshadow I own 
that I wear every single day.
This is the Moonshadow Baked Palette and has pretty much every color you 
need and more!
If you are looking for the right eyeshadow, I recommend the above 
and right now it is on sale online at Sephora for $15!!
Can't beat a great bargain!

Hope you have a fantastic night and happy shopping!
~Nutmeg


No comments:

Post a Comment