Monday, July 14, 2014

It's A Bit Chilly Today

Yes, for a summer day in the middle of July,
I find myself wearing jeans and a sweatshirt.
Why?!?!?!  

I thought this was suppose to be summer!  
But at least it's not so nice out while I am stuck in
my house while I study for my Genetics final! ;)

Because of how chilly I am today, I thought it would 
be appropriate to share some fall looks I am loving! :)






Makes me want to find my leather boots and put them on again! ;)

Anyways, the end of Genetics is approaching and I will have a bit of a break
before the semester starts up again in the fall!  Yay!! :)
Here's to keeping the motivation going!

Although, I have to admit, I am quite the nerd and have LOVED
taking Genetics! :)

Hope you had a wonderful day!
~Nutmeg

Images via Pinterest, allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com, and
allthingskatiemare.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment