Friday, July 11, 2014

It's Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone!!
You made it through the week!!
I hope it was a fabulous week and you have a 
wonderful weekend ahead of you!

I will be going out of town to visit my man!  
I miss him so much!!

Unfortunately at the same time, I will be studying for my
genetics final next week.  
I just can't believe how fast this summer has gone by so far!!

This past week, I was so inspired by many ideas,
so get ready for lots of random and cool stuff! :)

1. Hunter Purple Rain Boots
As a college student, I need to walk around campus even when it is
pouring rain outside!  
These Hunter boots are both stylish and perfect for those wet days.

2. Ice Cream Invitation Cards
I saw this idea and immediately started day dreaming about 
when I have kids one day!  ;)
How adorable are these cards?!  I think cards would be such 
a fun idea to do for those I care about.  And how thoughtful is a home-
made card? :)


3. 8 Hair Styles Every Girl Should Know
These gorgeous hair ideas are from Style Me Pretty,
need I say more? ;)


4.  A Quick and Delicious way to make breakfast!
How smart is this?!   Looks super easy and delicious!
Recipe found here



5. Minty Manicures
This would be a great idea for spring, but I think for the summer time as well.
You can never go wrong with Essie nail polish!
Essie is seriously found everywhere.

6. Big Juicy Burgers.
I. Love. Burgers.  
It is kind of bad how much I love burgers and eat them like
all the time. 
Not exactly setting a good model for my future patients, am I? ;)

This burger is from Food and Wine.
And speaking of wine... ;)

Anyways, I hope all of you have a terrific weekend of R&R!
~Nutmeg

Images via Pinterest.






No comments:

Post a Comment