Friday, July 25, 2014

It's Friday!!

Hello everybody and welcome to the best day of the week! 
We have made it through yet another week in 2014,
which is over half way done with already.  C'est bizarre! ;)

I had a great week and I hope yours was splendid as well!
Here are some things I found this week that I am loving!

1.  26 Halloween Costumes For Toddlers 
As the rest of the title implies, they are just too cute to believe!

I mean seriously, how adorable is this baby?!?!?!?!
Found here

2.  The Bun and the Braid
Enough said, the perfect look for fall like shown here
or for those hot, muggy days of summer!

3.  Need a Quick Workout?
I can't even begin to tell you how great this is!
You don't have to leave your house to do this!

4.  Yummy Grilled Potato Salad

Oh my deliciousness.  Red potatoes are one of my favorite potatoes to grill.
Recipe found here.

HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!  Going away to visit
my man.  
I miss Evan so much and am beyond excited and blessed to spend this 
week with him!
And I get to meet his uncle for the first time, which is going to be awesome.

Talk to you soon!
~Nutmeg

Images via Martha Stewart, Buzz Feed, and Pinterest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment