Thursday, July 10, 2014

Reading Nooks

Every night before I go to bed, I have to read a book.
Or I will take FOREVER to fall asleep!  

Besides, it is always fun to get so caught up in a story and want to
find out what is going to happen next!

Now, I am starting to dream about having separate areas in my future home
that would allow me read while laying comfortably by a big window.  
How cozy and warm would these nooks be?!




I don't know about you, but I could get totally lost in reading a book here
during a rainy day and have a cup of tea.
Or maybe a sunny day too since the outdoor one would be sweet too! ;) 

I am thinking about making this pizza tonight for dinner!
It has bacon in it so why not?! ;)

Hope you are having a wonderful day!
~Nutmeg

Images via Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment