Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Cupcake Art

Lately, I've been bombarded with many cute ideas on how 
to decorate cupcakes!!

The videos I have watched so far have made this look super easy, 
but I'm sure it's one of those things that takes a long time to truly master.

Nevertheless, if I had the choice to eat sweets all the time, breakfast, lunch,
and dinner, I totally would. 

But I guess I will have to limit myself. ;)

Here are some cute ideas I saw on Pinterest.






Seriously though, how cute are these?!  I could spend all day making these cupcakes! :)

I especially think the third one would be great for the Fourth of July, 
which is next Friday already.  Bonkers!

This is what happens when I have to take Genetics over the summer, 
I lose touch with reality. ;)  

Have a terrific Tuesday! 

~Nutmeg

Images via Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment